Your supplier has reached out to you or SourceDay Support reporting that they have received an error message regarding an invoice submission via Email Delivery.
We're sending this messaging to inform the supplier when we are unable to process their Email Delivery invoice submission due to one of the following scenarios:
- Supplier does not have an active Invoice Template
- Supplier is not Enabled for Email Delivery
- Invalid file format
If a supplier does not have an active Invoice Template, is not enabled for Email Delivery or has submitted an an invalid file format, SourceDay will send a reply to inform the vendor that their invoice submission could not be processed.
Supplier does not have an active Invoice Template
- Please pull your Invoice Template Status Report to see if there are any additional details our team may need at this time to complete the template
- If the supplier does not have an active or in progress template, submit a New Vendor Invoice Template request
- In the meantime, while we work on the template, provide details to your supplier on where to send their invoices
- Once the template is complete and available, enable the supplier for email delivery so that they can begin sending invoices to SourceDay
Supplier is not Enabled for Email Delivery
- If the supplier has an active Invoice Template, please proceed with enabling Email Delivery.
Invalid file format
- Please note, SourceDay only accepts invoices in a PDF file format for processing.
- If your suppliers are receiving an Invalid File Format notification, this indicates that a file in a non-PDF format was included among their submission.
- Please contact your supplier to ensure that they are submitting invoices in a PDF format
If you have still have questions on this, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.