What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Aging Requests to Buyer or Vendor is a report designed to provide insight into which buyers or suppliers are not taking action on POs that need to be acknowledged by the supplier or updated by either the buyer or supplier. This report will show pending requests for Buyers or Vendors that have been sitting for longer than 1-7 days.
How Do I Run This Report?
Once you select this report a pop-up window of Report Settings will open for you to set the parameters of the report using the available filters.
1. Select the Type: Buyer, Vendor, or Both. If you want to see which Buyers have POs to review and action.
2. Determine the "Greater Than" time frame from 1 day to 7 or more days.
3. Chose the Format: csv or pdf.
4. Click "Notify when completed" to receive an email with a link to the report. When the report is complete it will be listed under Generated Reports. Be sure to review and download a copy because this report will only be available for 14 days.
5. Select if you want to run this report one time or set up a schedule. Click here to review Scheduled Reports.