*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
One of our invoices is better suited for Non-PO processes but has started the process as a PO backed Invoice. How can I changed an invoice to a non-PO invoiced. Clerks can now update PO based invoices to Non-PO Invoices from the Pick Line modal in SourceDay Invoice Automation.
Clerks can now update PO based invoices to Non-PO Invoices from the Pick Line modal. This can be seen in the Needs Review tab when you select the Pick Line Tool. This can also be done from the Pending Processing tab as well, to learn how click here.
How Do I Do It?
Please reach out to email@example.com if you would like to enable this functionality.
- Log into SourceDay IA
- Go to the Needs Review tab & on the desired invoice click the lightning bolt dropdown
- Select Pick Line
- On the bottom right corner of the pop up window you will see a yellow button that says Transform to Non PO Invoice click on this.
- The page will reload & move the selected invoice to the Non-PO tab
- Click on Non-PO tab to edit this invoice
*Changes Coming Soon!
Here's a sneak peak of how to transform a PO backed Invoice to a Non-PO Invoice.
1. From the Needs Review tab select the invoice by clicking on the open box. This will open an Action Menu. Note you can select ALL the invoices in Needs Review by clicking on the open box in the header line. You can also select multiple invoices to perform this action in bulk!
2. Select Transform on the Action Menu.
3. Click on the green Transform button to update this invoice to a Non-PO Invoice.
That's it! Many of the changes to Invoice Automation will allow users to take action in bulk!
Getting Ready to Process Non-PO Invoices