What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Item Lead Time is the average number of days it takes to fill an order line. This report can provide insights into how long it takes from PO creation to receipt in full. This report can provide guidance when adjusting a supplier's lead time in the ERP or when collaborating on ship dates.
How Do I Run This Report?
Once you select this report a pop-up window of Report Settings will open for you to set the parameters of the report using the available filters.
- Select the Items to review.
- Select the Time Segments from Past Year, Quarterly, or Monthly.
- Select from CSV or PDF format.
- Click "Notify when completed" to receive an email with a link to the report. When the report is complete it will be listed under Generated Reports. Be sure to review and download a copy because this report will only be available for 14 days.
- Select if you want to run this report one time or set up a schedule to pull this report regularly. Click here to review Scheduled Reports.