New Feature Coming Soon
For non-purchase order backed invoices that require approval, SourceDay is unrolling a new Approval Process feature in our Invoice Automation Platform. Users will now be able to set up approval groups or individuals base on amount levels and GL Codes. This process will require Non-PO Invoice be in an approved status before they can be submitted to the ERP.
When Non-PO Invoices are submitted for approval, the users in the approval group will receive an email notification. Once approved the accountant can submit the invoice to the ERP.
How Do I Set Up Approval Groups?
Before using the Non-PO Approval process the Admin/Owner user on the Invoice Automation Account will need to set up the Approval Groups. Anyone in an approval group will need an Invoice Automation license. Be sure to email email@example.com to add new users.
Approval Groups can be added and edited under your user name.
1. Define New Approval Group by selecting the Integration endpoint and the corresponding GL Code or Codes. Those two fields are required. By default the "Approve any GL code" box will be checked. Uncheck to specify unique groups by GL Codes. You can select more than one GL Code for each approval group.
2. Determine this Approval Group will require Chain Approval. Chain approval will require an approval at all levels. Without chain approval, only the approver at the highest level is required to review a Non-PO Invoice.
3. Assign Users by selecting the user from the drop down menu and entering the top limit of the amount they can approve. Remember approvers must have a SourceDay Invoice Automation License.
- Setting Up GL Codes
- Editing a Non-PO invoice
- Uploading Non-PO Invoice
- Moving a PO Invoice to a Non-PO Invoice
- How to Approve Non-PO Invoices