Communication is important. You want to know what is going on with your invoices but maybe you don't want a notification each and every time an invoice lands in your Invoice Automation Account. Now you are able to adjust the email notification schedule to suit your needs.
How Do I Adjust Email Notifications?
1. Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu under your login name in the upper right side of your screen.
2. Scroll down to User Settings. Then select how often you will receive an email when an Invoice lands in the Needs Review tab and when an Invoice is received via email.
- Invoice Needs Review means every time an invoice moves to the needs review tab
- Invoice Created Via Email means for each invoice emailed in by suppliers - this does not include invoices that have been added by the accountant via the Upload Invoice button (drag & drop)
The frequencies for both are:
- Never - Emails will not be sent
- Hourly (Default) - One bulk email an hour if any invoices met the criteria during that hour
- Daily - One bulk email a day if any invoices met the criteria occurred throughout the day
- Weekly - One bulk email a week if any invoices met the criteria throughout the week
The following emails will remain as live emails (you are notified as soon as the action happens)
- Supplier Instructions
- Welcome Email
- Notification for Unknown Failure
- Notification for Invalid Attachments
- Notification for Attachments Not Added
- Notification for the Invoice Email Disabled
- Email Notification for a CSV Generated
- Notify Buyer Email (Mismatched, Awaiting Receipts...)
- Notify Buyer of Items in Needs Review