Where can I see notes from buyers and suppliers?
There are two ways that buyers and suppliers can communicate using notes.
- Using Messages - This allows buyers and suppliers to discuss a PO line in a back and forth manner
- Using Note Only - This allows buyers to add a note to suppliers, there is not a way for suppliers to respond
You can view the messages for a PO line by:
- Going to the messages tab and looking at all PO lines that have messages
- Viewing the history for the PO line
- Click on the box next to the PO line and choose "Message"
You can view buyer note only notes by:
- Hovering over the green flag in the flags column - this will show you the last note or message added.
- Looking at "View Note" in the "Notes" column on the main dashboard- this will show you a listing of all notes that that have been submitted for a PO line. You may have to scroll all the way the right to see this column.