What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Vendor Lead Time is a report to view the average time for a vendor to fill an order from the PO creation creationdate to the date the order is received in full. The report delivers the average number of days for the vendor to fill an order.
How Do I Run This Report?
Once you run this report, a pop-up window of Report Settings will open for you to set the parameters of the report using the available filters.
- Select the Active Vendors, you wish to gather the report on.
- Select whether you'd like monthly, quarterly, or past year reports in Time Segments.
- Choose the Format → PDF or CSV.
- Click "Notify when completed" to receive an email with a link to the report.
Note: When the report is complete it will be listed under Generated Reports.
Be sure to review and download a copy because this report will only be available for 14 days.
- Select how you'd like to generate these reports:
- One Time Report if you'd like to run this report once.
- Scheduled Report to set up a schedule for these reports, click here to review Scheduled Reports.
- Click Run to generate the report.