Coming Soon - Vendor Training Report Being Removed
Due to changes being made to help improve the supplier experience, the trained status is being removed and will be replaced with an "activated" status. This new status will help you as the buyer understand when the supplier first began interacting with the SourceDay Platform. You will be able to see this status by visiting the "External Vendors" or "Active Vendors" pages within your admin console.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to you name in the top right corner
- Choose "Account Settings" from the list
- Then you will see some choices on the left side of the page - choose "External Vendors"
- Using the search box on the page, search for the email address of your supplier
- If it's not there, you need to add them as a contact in your ERP
- If it is there, scroll to the left and look for a column called "Accessed PO At" make sure there is a date in the box. If not, the user has not yest accessed SourceDay
- To verify that they are active - go back to where you clicked "External Vendors" and choose "Active Vendors" then re-enter the supplier's email address in the search box. If they are active - they will appear in the listing.
What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Vendor Training Status is a report to quickly break down all the vendor's training status on whether they have gone through SourceDay training or not. The report will deliver the company, vendor's name and email, and the trained status in CSV format.
How Do I Run This Report?
Once you run this report, a pop-up window of Report Settings will open for you to set the parameters of the report using the available filters.
- Currently, only CSV is available in Format for this report.
- Click "Notify when completed" to receive an email with a link to the report.
Note: When the report is complete it will be listed under Generated Reports.
Be sure to review and download a copy because this report will only be available for 14 days.
- Select how you'd like to generate these reports:
- One Time Report if you'd like to run this report once.
- Scheduled Report to set up a schedule for these reports, click here to review Scheduled Reports.
- Click Run to generate the report.
Understanding the Report View
This will be in CSV format, which will list the Company, Vendor name, Vendor email, and trained status. This will provide information on the primary users, so any additional supplier sub-users will not be visible.
The trained status will show these options:
- Yes, indicates the vendor has gone through training and should have access.
- No, indicates the vendor has not gone through the training yet and does not have access.
Note: The trained status does not indicate they have access to your site. Please check to see it they appear as green in your PO management dashboard and they are listed under the SourceDay Vendor filter.