Skip to main content
2023-02-08 Release Notes
- PO Table:
- New Column "Last Buyer Note" is available in PO Table for both buyers and suppliers. You can enable it with the Manage Columns option.
- This helps in easily accessing some PO Notes information from the PO Table instead of navigating to PO Notes page.
- This column shows the last PO Note that was added by the buyer on the PO line either from their ERP or from the SourceDay UI "Note Only" option.
- Vendors will now receive an Excel attachment of the RFQ in all email invites:
- We're making it even easier for Vendors to respond to RFQs by sending them an Excel version of the RFQ as part of their invitation email.
- To respond, vendors can simply download the Excel, complete their responses, then upload back to SourceDay.
- Cost fields now support up to 4 decimal places:
- Suppliers can now respond to RFQs with extra precision, submitting costs with up to 4 digits after the decimal (ex: $0.1234).