What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
This feature allows you to view and filter through exception messages based on the current status of the order. This article is intended to help clarify and define what each of the filter options of the statuses is and how the view will change based on the selection.
Understanding the Tabs
- All - All exception messages.
- Move In - Exceptions with a receipt date sooner than the current due date.
- Move Out - Exceptions needed after the current due date on the order.
- Cancellation - MRP claims the parts on the order are no longer needed.
- Projected Late - PO Lines are needed sooner but a specific required date is currently unknown.
- Reschedule - Date of receipt is later than the date of the job or requirement.
- Overview - Getting Started with PO Exceptions
- Understanding the Total Value of Move Ins, Move Outs, and Cancellations
- Understanding the Tabs and Statuses
- Next Up → Understanding the Dashboard
- Understanding the Opportunity Cost
- Updating the Exception Message
- Searching, Filtering, and Exporting PO Exceptions