What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The dashboard displays Exception Messages syncing from the MRP. This Dashboard can be customized and filtered to display specific information. Read more about Searching, Filtering, and Exporting PO Exceptions here.
Understanding the Dashboard
What Data is Shown
Coming soon - 6/28/2023
The exceptions dashboard will now show the following subset of data from your MRP in order to highlight the data you need in order to make your purchasing decisions:
- Actionable PO Exceptions - A PO Line will show only the actionable PO Exceptions which have a future date on the exception message. This implicitly includes removing PO Exceptions which have an older date than present day on exception messages.
- SourceDay Will Remove Duplicate Entries - Removal of duplicate PO Exceptions from PO Lines having same date / same actions on exception messages
- SourceDay Will Remove Exceptions for Canceled, Shipped and Completed POs - Removal of PO Exceptions associated with canceled, shipped or completed POs.
The Total PO Exceptions Count that you are used to seeing will likely decrease significantly from the total that you are used to seeing. If you have concerns that a necessary exception line is missing, please open a support ticket and we can assist you in ensuring that data is showing as expected.
Awaiting Vendor Response
Indicates PO is awaiting vendor response.
- The exception message displayed is generated and synced into the PO Exceptions dashboard from the MRP.
- Generated by the MRP through the exception message.
- Able to be manually updated.
- The date is communicated to the supplier when the order is updated with the Request Change action.
- Optional field
- Add a note to be delivered to your supplier with Request Change or Cancel Line actions.
- Shows the projected costs of accepting or not accepting an exception.
- Click here to learn more.
- Overview - Getting Started with PO Exceptions
- Understanding the Total Value of Move Ins, Move Outs, and Cancellations
- Understanding the Tabs and Statuses
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Next Up → Understanding the Opportunity Cost
- Updating the Exception Message
- Searching, Filtering, and Exporting PO Exceptions