Skip to main content
2023-02-22 Release Notes
- Scheduled Reports
- Reports UI is redesigned to give a better user experience
- Reports can be scheduled to run automatically on a schedule and get them delivered to you via email.
- For more information on the functionality please review these articles:
- PO Exceptions Opportunity Cost
- A new column, "Opportunity Cost" has been added to the PO Exceptions Table. Opportunity Cost is a monetary value that reflects how much money a company could make if they accept the PO Exception.
- Users can add "Opportunity Cost Percentage" values in the "PO Exceptions Settings" page under Account Settings. These values are used to calculate Opportunity Cost for the following fields:
- Move Outs
- Move Ins
- Learn more about Opportunity Cost
- Multiple ERP Buyer Names
- Buyer users, both owners and members, can now add as many ERP buyer names as they'd like under the "API Integration" page of Account Settings.
- If a user has different buyer names from multiple ERPs, adding all these ERP buyer names ensures users get all the notifications and messages relevant to their POs.
- See how to set-up Multiple ERP Buyer Names