**Changes Coming Soon**
Keep reading for more details on how SourceDay Suppliers can access their POs via email - without a platform login.
What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
There are many additional views available for you once you are a platform user. Let's take a minute to highlight some of them. Feel free to check out the ones that are interesting to you and build your SourceDay knowledge as you go.
What Happens Once You Are Logged In?
Once you are logged in you will be able to:
- See the entire supplier dashboard and all of the functionality that comes with that view
- See the shipments table in order to monitor, view, ship and unship from one dashboard
- Set your new PO and digest frequency email settings under your account settings
- Use tasks to update any PO lines that need an action from 1 location
- Access Reporting and the ability to run reports
That's it, you made it through the whole guide! As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact support by clicking on "Need Help" in the top right hand corner when you're in product, or by clicking on "Submit a Request" on the top, right-hand section of this page. We're here to help if you need us.
This Guide will take you through:
- Overview of What PO Delivery Is
- What to expect once you are activated for PO Delivery
- What your experience will look as an email user
- How to set up a login for SourceDay
- What your experience will look when logged into the platform (you are here)