What Are We Trying To Accomplish?
What you see and experience as an email user is different from what you will see as a platform user. In this section we will look a bit deeper into the PO Email Delivery experience. As an email user you will have easy access to an interactive PO details page that highlights one PO at a time and the specific actions needed to effectively collaborate on that PO. You will receive two paths into the PO details view:
- New PO Notification Email (Email will also contain a Digital PO PDF)
- Email Reminder Digest
These emails will contain links to the Interactive PO Details Page. Those links will expire after 14 days. For additional access to the PO (after 14 days) or to access additional information or to access all of your POs you can easily create an account.
How Does it Work?
From your email message click on the button Review & Acknowledge located below the summary of PO Lines.
The Interactive PO Details Page contains key information on the PO such as Order Details, Attachments, Notes, and more.
Within this window you will be able to:
- Acknowledge (or Accept/Confirm) the Order Line as is
- Propose Changes to the Order Line with the open text boxes
- Propose a Split Line (if enabled by the buyer company)
- Mark an Order Line as Shipped
- View Attachments, Notes and History on the Order Line
- Send Messages on individual lines
Platform users are able to proactively manage their POs with additional visibility and insight. To learn how to set up your free account click here. On the dashboard, users can do all the previously listed actions and more. Additional actions and visibility include:
- POs organized by status and action
- Shipments visibility & management
- Update orders in bulk across multiple POs
- View all orders across multiple customers
- Customize your email cadence
You can learn more about taking these actions by visiting this getting started guide for suppliers.
NOTE: Until you log in you will only be able to see the PO referenced in the email, you will not see other POs for your buyer company unless you follow the link from the email specifically referencing that PO.
This Guide will take you through:
- Overview of What PO Delivery Is
- What to expect once you are activated for PO Delivery
- What your experience will look as an email user (you are here)
- How to use the Interactive PO Details Page
- How to set up a login for SourceDay
- What your experience will look when logged into the platform