**Changes Coming Soon**
Keep reading for more details on how SourceDay Suppliers can access their POs via email - without a platform login.
What Are We Trying To Accomplish?
What you see and experience as an email user is different from what you will see as a platform user. In this section we will look a bit deeper into the PO Email Delivery experience. As an email user you will get a view of the platform that highlights one PO at a time and what actions are needed to move that PO forward. You will receive two paths into the PO details view:
- New PO Notification Email (Email will also contain a Digital PO PDF)
- Email Reminder Digest
These links will expire after 14 days have passed, and you will not be able to access at that point until a new email referencing the PO is received.
How Does it Work?
When you click on the link in your email to access the PO, you will be taken to the Interactive PO.
Within this window you will be able to:
- Send messages on individual lines
- Acknowledge (or Accept/Confirm) the Order Line as is
- Propose Changes to the Order Line with the open text boxes
- View Notes on the Order Line
If you would like additional visibility into all your POs from this buyer you can become a platform user and set up your free account today. Additional actions and visibility include:
- POs organized by status and action
- Shipments visibility
- View the History of the PO
- Accept or Propose Changes to PO
- Undo your Proposed Changes
- Mark an Order As Shipped
- Propose a Split Line (if enabled by the buyer company)
You can learn more about taking these actions by visiting this getting started guide for suppliers.
NOTE: Until you log in you will only be able to see the PO referenced in the email, you will not see other POs for your buyer company unless you follow the link from the email specifically referencing that PO.
This Guide will take you through:
- Overview of What PO Delivery Is
- What to expect once you are activated for PO Delivery
- What your experience will look as an email user (you are here)
- How to set up a login for SourceDay
- What your experience will look when logged into the platform