**Changes Coming Soon**
Keep reading for more details on how SourceDay Suppliers can access their POs via email - without a platform login.
What Are We Trying To Accomplish?
While the introduction of Unified Supplier Collaboration will not change your SourceDay processes, for the suppliers, this initiative will allow them a lot more flexibility in how they interact with you via SourceDay. Suppliers will now have multiple ways to interact with the platform and they may have questions about what you expect. You can always provide them with a link to this guide on PO Email Delivery to help them get started, but this should give you enough information to speak with your suppliers about what next steps to expect.
Step 1: Activation
You as the buyer drive this step when you check the box for "PO Delivery" in your Admin Settings. For existing users you will need to go in and check this box, for new users, once you check the "Active" box, "PO Delivery" will automatically check as well.
- The welcome email will send as soon as the "Active" box is checked
- PO Delivery will not send emails if you have not checked the box or if you have unchecked the box
Step 2: Welcome Email
The welcome email will introduce the new user to the platform and help them understand what to expect next. It will also provide them with a getting started guide for suppliers.
Step 3: Emails Start Arriving
Once a supplier is activated for "PO Delivery" they will start receiving email notifications for:
- New POs being added (within 15 minutes of the PO being added to SourceDay from your ERP)
- Email digest updates based on the reminder settings that you have enabled for your suppliers (this is found in the section titled - "Schedule Supplier Reminder Emails")
- From the email they will be able to take 2 actions:
- Print the Digital PO without logging in
- Click on a link to access and take action on the PO in SourceDay without logging in
- Links in these emails will expire after 14 days
Step 4: Interactive PO
When the supplier clicks on the link to access the PO in SourceDay, they will be taken to an interactive PO page with all lines that need action displayed. From this page the supplier will be able to:
- Acknowledge or Accept/Confirm the Order
- Propose Changes to the Order
- Cancel the Order
- View notes and documents associated with the order via SourceDocs
NOTE: The supplier will only be able to see the PO referenced in the email, they will not see other POs for your buyer company unless they follow the link from the email specifically referencing that PO. Supplier users can become a platform user at any time for this enhanced access. Click here to set up your free supplier account.
This Guide will take you through:
- Overview of Unified Supplier Collaboration
- Activating a user as a SourceDay email user
- What the supplier experience will look like for an email user (you are here)
- What the supplier experience will look like for an platform user