**Changes Coming Soon**
What Are We Trying To Accomplish?
Using the Interactive PO Details Page is a great way for suppliers to quickly collaborate on the full Purchase Order - without ever having to send an email, make a phone call, or even login. Every proposed change, confirmation, and note or message is saved at the line level for enhanced visibility for both Buyers & Suppliers.
How Can Suppliers Access the Interactive PO Details Page?
The Interactive PO Details Page is accessible in four ways:
1. From the link inside your email
2. From the PO Dashboard by clicking on the PO Number
3. From Supplier Tasks page by clicking on "Purchase Order"
4. From the Action Windows like "Accept/Propose Change" by clicking on "Purchase Order"
How Do Suppliers Use the Interactive PO Details Page?
Reviewing Key Information
Throughout SourceDay actions are taken at the line level - this allows for specific line level collaboration. While actions are taken at the line level, the Interactive PO page provides users with a full look at the PO.
In the top left corner by the PO Number you can easily open a PDF to print or download a CSV file. Order line status are summarized as well.
PO Notes & Attachments
On the right additional information is accessible by clicking through the titles.
Viewing Order Lines
This page is action oriented so PO Lines are grouped by the action needed. Adjust the view by using the drop down menu next to Required Actions.
Order Line Details
Each line on the PO gets a line on the table that displays all the information on that line. The table is customizable by the user by clicking on Manage Columns. Manage Columns allows you add or remove the columns and arrange them as needed. Scroll left to right to view additional information.
The details you are collaborating on: Date, Quantity, and Cost are found in the fixed columns on the right. Click on the icon next to the text boxes to see the history of the column and the current values.
The Interactive PO Details page is action driven. This is especially true when accessing this page from the emailed linked. This link will open the page with the PO Lines awaiting action pre-selected. Remember you can adjust the view to "Review All Lines" to see the entire PO.
To take action:
1. Select the line(s)
2. Type in any proposed changes for date, quantity, cost if applicable or leave as is
3. Click the Blue button "Submit Selected Lines" or "Accept Selected Lines"
to let your buyer know of any proposed changes or that you can fulfill the order as is.
4. You also have the option to propose a cancelation by click on "Cancel Selected Lines"
When you click on these buttons the orders with proposed changes & cancelations will be sent to the buyer to review and take action. Order lines that are accepted as is will be updated.
Select the order lines and click on More Actions to see what additional actions are available.
Message will open a Message Window revealing the Messaging History and allowing you to send a message on that line. Learn More Here.
Shipped will open the Shipped Window and allow you to create an Advanced Shipping Notice on the selected lines. Learn More Here.
This Guide will take you through:
- Overview of What PO Delivery
- What to expect once you are activated for PO Delivery
- What your experience will look as an email user
- How to use the Interactive PO Details Page (you are here)
- How to set up a login for SourceDay
- What your experience will look when logged into the platform