What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The PO Details View is the only place that allows buyers and suppliers to view a PO in its entirety instead of by individual lines and releases. This gives the user a full picture of the status of every line of an order.
Where Can I See It?
Since this is such an important piece to understanding the overall picture of a PO, there are multiple ways to access this information.
From the Purchase Order Section
The PO view is available on all tabs as a column on the tables. Within the "PO" column, click on the PO number.
From the Tasks View
There are two ways within Tasks to get to the PO history.
- If you are on the "Message" section click on "Links" and then "View Purchase Order"
- From all other sections, click on "Purchase Order"
What Can I Do?
Review the percentage of the order that has been Acknowledged and Filled
View the Order Sub-Total in the upper right-hand corner
Click the Actions dropdown on an order line to perform an action on 1 or more items
Review the History column
- Click View to view the audit log
- Click Attachments to view any attachments on that line
Click the Print PO Report button to generate a PDF copy of the PO to save or print
Click the Export as CSV button to export the PO data into an Excel (CSV) file
- Click the checkbox next to Export Open Orders Only to only export orders that have not been Completed yet