Email Settings allows suppliers to control the frequency of notifications from SourceDay for specific types of actions, and enable email forwarding to other SourceDay users.
How Do I Do It?
Click on your name dropdown in the upper right-hand corner and select Account Settings
Click the Email Settings option on the left side of the screen. Then you will need to select the email frequency from a drop down menu for a variety of notification types.
Email Frequency Options
- Real Time - Sends email notification when the action is detected. Recommended for actions that require immediate attention (new POs)
- Hourly - Sends one email summarizes the PO Lines that require action from the supplier
- Daily - Sends a summary email once a day with all the POs lines that have been changed, created, or otherwise triggered a notification (became late).
- Never - No email notification is sent
Email Notification Types
Notifications are sent based on the urgency of the action required. For example, new POs default to real time email notifications so suppliers are informed of new POs immediately.
- New orders and changes - recommend notification of Real Time
- Status updates - recommended notification of Daily digest emails
- Deadline alerts - recommended notification of Daily digest emails
- Notes or attachments added to POs - recommended notification of Daily digest emails
Enabling Email Forwarding
Forward all notifications you would receive to SourceDay users.
1) Click the toggle to Enable Email Forwarding to ON
2) Type to enter additional recipients
- How to Acknowledge Orders in SourceDay
- What Will My Email Look Like
- Will I Receive Email Updates About My Orders or Do I Need to Look at SourceDay Everyday
- Getting Started Guide - Introduction to SourceDay for Suppliers
- Cliff Notes - How to Get Started Using SourceDay
- Cliff Notes - Advanced Features for Suppliers
- Cliff Notes - Becoming an Expert