Manage Vendors gives the admin supplier the ability to Deactivate backup user accounts and to switch into accounts to impersonate the user. This will allow you to either remove access for suppliers that no longer need access, or impersonate a user's account in order to better see what the user is experiencing.
If you need to add a new user, please contact email@example.com
How Do I Do It?
1) Click on your name dropdown in the upper right-hand corner
2) Click Account Settings
3) Click the Manage Vendors option on the left side of the screen
4) You will now see all vendors listed under your account
5) Click the Deactivate button to remove access for that user
6) Click the Switch Account button to impersonate that user