Updates Coming Soon!
Source Day is getting a new look with a new and improved interface. Keep reading for sneak peaks on the new action menus.
What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Suppliers Dashboard puts all of your supplier information at the tip of your fingers. You can see many of the items critical to supplier engagement including:
- Enable Auto-Vouchering
- Billing Contact Information
- If their Invoice Template Complete
- When Their Last Invoice Was Received
- Can They Email Their Invoices Directly and What is the Email They Should Be Using
All suppliers, including Non-SourceDay suppliers, will be displayed on this screen.
What Can I Do?
Click on the Suppliers link at the top of the page within the platform
This will take you to view all suppliers
Here are the definitions for each of the supplier dashboard columns:
ERP Vendor ID
- Vendor ID of the supplier company as it appears in SourceDay and your ERP
- Name of the supplier company as it displays in SourceDay
- Indicates if the ability for your supplier to have matched invoices auto voucher is enabled or disabled
- Main billing contact name for the supplier company
- Main billing contact email for the supplier company
- Indicates if SourceDay currently has a template created and uploaded for that supplier’s invoices
- Indicates the total number of invoices your supplier has submitted through the the platform
Last Invoiced Uploaded
- Displays the date and time of your supplier’s last invoice upload
Email Delivery Enabled
- Indicates if the ability for your supplier to submit invoices through email is enabled or disabled
Invoice Status Updates
- Indicates if the ability for your supplier to receive emails when invoices are posted and/or paid is enabled or disabled
- Indicates if the vendor has been trained in the SourceDay Purchase Order platform
SourceDay Invoice Email
- Displays your supplier’s unique email address for submitting invoices