What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
You can see that a PO or receipt data has been updated in your ERP, but you are not seeing it in SourceDay and you need the information updated in order to complete 3 way matching. The Sync PO & Recheck action allows you, the accountant, to manually trigger a re-sync of the PO and receipt data from your ERP without waiting for the next 24-hour sync to occur.
- Available for: The Awaiting Receipt and Mismatched Tabs
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the blue lightning bolt dropdown for the invoice on the PO line or release
2) Select Sync PO & Recheck
Here's a sneak peak of changes coming soon to Invoice Automation. The Sync PO & Recheck action will be changing to allow users to easily recheck multiple invoices.
1. From any tab select the invoice by clicking on the open box. This will open an Action Menu. Note you can select ALL the invoices in the tab by clicking on the open box in the header line. You can also select multiple invoices to perform this action in bulk!
2. From the Action Menu select Sync PO & Recheck.
3. In the next window that opens follow the instructions to attach documents to the invoices selected. You can also easily navigate between selected invoices using the navigation area on the left. You can expand or collapse the summary information using the arrows next to the invoice number or the Collapse All/Expand All button on the right. Click the green OK to submit.
Understanding The Awaiting Receipt Tab
Understanding The Mismatched Tab