What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The Reupload action allows accountants to reupload invoices that may have incorrect data and require a new invoice. This action will void the previously uploaded invoice and move it to the Voided view. The invoice will be replaced with the invoice from your new upload.
- Available for: Needs Review, Awaiting Receipt, Matched, Mismatched, Failed Vouchers, and Voided Vouchers views
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the blue lightning bolt dropdown on the invoice line
2) Select Reupload
3) Click the Choose File button to select your updated invoice to upload
4) Click the Submit button
Here's a sneak peak of changes coming soon to Invoice Automation. The Reupload action will be changing to allow users to easily download or view multiple invoices.
1. From any tab select the invoice by clicking on the open box. This will open an Action Menu. Note you can select ALL the invoices in the tab by clicking on the open box in the header line. You can also select multiple invoices to perform this action in bulk!
2. Depending on the tab the Action Menu will look differently. Click on Reupload Invoice.
3. Depending on which tab you are working on the next window that opens will look differently. Follow the instructions in the window to upload a new file and click the green Reupload Invoice button on the lower right.
From the Needs Review tab you can navigate between invoices using the navigation area on the left. You can expand or collapse the summary information using the arrows next to the invoice number or the Collapse All/Expand All button on the right.
From all other tabs, a summary window will open. Within this window you can also navigate between invoices using the navigation area on the left. You can expand or collapse the summary information using the arrows next to the invoice number or the Collapse All/Expand All button on the right.
Follow the instructions to upload a new file and click the green Reupload Invoice button on the lower right.