What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The Void action allows you, the accountant, to void out invoices with incorrect data or formatting issues. Voided invoices will be moved to the Voided view and then a corrected invoice can be uploaded. You can Void individual invoices or Void in bulk. You will not be able to undo voiding an invoice.
- Available on the follow tabs: Awaiting Receipt, Mismatched, Matched, Voucher Exceptions, Failed Vouchers, Vouchered, & Non PO Invoices
How Do I Do It?
To Void individual invoices
1) Click the blue lightning bolt dropdown on the invoice line
2) Select Void
To Void invoices in Bulk
1) Select the invoice records you want to void
2) Click on the Actions button and select Void
Here's a sneak peak of changes coming soon to Invoice Automation. The Void action will be changing to allow users to easily void multiple invoices.
1. From any tab select the invoice by clicking on the open box. This will open an Action Menu. Note you can select ALL the invoices in the tab by clicking on the open box in the header line. You can also select multiple invoices to perform this action in bulk!
2. From the Action Menu select Void.
3. In the next window that opens you can easily navigate between selected invoices using the navigation area on the left. You can expand or collapse the summary information using the arrows next to the invoice number or the Collapse All/Expand All button on the right.
You can deselect an invoice by unclicking the blue checkbox next to the Invoice Number.
Click the green OK button on the lower right to submit. Voided invoices will appear on the Voided Tab.