What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The Voucher action allows you, the accountant, to send voucher requests for completed invoices directly back into your ERP to start the payment process. This action will voucher all of the selected invoices and move them to the Vouchered view in the Invoice Automation platform. The invoice is assigned a voucher number and appears as an unposted voucher in the ERP.
- Available for: Matched, Mismatched, and Awaiting Receipt views
- To enable vouchering from the Awaiting Receipt tab, please reach out to Support at email@example.com
- Voucher on Mismatched invoices not available for Syteline customers
How Do I Do It?
1) Check the boxes next to each invoice you would like to voucher
2) Click the green lightning bolt Actions dropdown
3) Select Voucher
4) Click the Accept button
5) Once you initiate invoices to be vouchered, a pop-up will appear in the lower right-hand corner showing you how many invoices have already vouchered compared to the total number of invoices selected to be vouchered.
**Changes Coming Soon**
Here's a sneak peak of how this feature will change with our upcoming Invoice Automation updates.
1. From the Mismatched or Matched Tabs select the line or lines by clicking on the open box. This will open an Action Menu. Note you can select ALL the invoices in the tab by clicking on the open box in the header line. You can also select multiple invoices to perform this action in bulk!
2. Select Voucher from the Action Menu.
3. Confirm the invoices you intend to voucher with the blue check mark. Simply uncheck any invoices you do not wish to voucher at this time. Then click on the OK button on the bottom right. Note you can also use the left side navigation panel to move between invoices if you have selected a large number of invoices to voucher.