What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
This is the starting point for create a new request for suppliers to bid on. Creating a quote is as easy as 1,2,3 - you just need to know:
- A meaningful title - Something that will differentiate this request from the others
- A description that will help suppliers quickly understand what they are bidding on
- A deadline for when the request will close out
How Do I Do It?
1) Click on the + New Request button on the main Requests dashboard
2) Enter the following details to create your request
- Provide a short but descriptive title that is easy to identify and search
- Enter a detailed description to help your suppliers understand your requirements for this request
- Set the deadline date and time you need to receive requests by
3) Click the Create Request button
Once you create your request you will be directed to a Draft (or skeleton) of your request where you can add supplier contacts, items, documents and questions before publishing the RFQ. At least one item and one contact are required in order to publish a request.