Understanding the statuses and what they mean can assist you in better organizing and prioritizing your bids. The dashboard will help you to see which requests are open and when they close, but being able to quickly understand the statuses will likely help you ensure all bids that you want to submit, get submitted. Remember, you can filter by status on the Dashboard in order to help limit the requests that are most important to you.
Where Can I See It?
Requests will be displayed on the dashboard and detail pages with a designated status.
View from the dashboard:
View from a detail page: (top left)
What are the Statuses
- Invited - A new request from your buyer that you will need to Apply to Request (bid) or Decline (don't bid)
- Draft -Bid is currently in draft mode and has not yet been submitted, this usually means you are working on it
- Submitted - The bid has been submitted to your buyer
- Awarded - The bid was accepted and the request was awarded to you
- Closed - The original request has been closed and a new updated request has been added
- Retracted - The request has been retracted and is no longer active, a bid will not appear for a buyer until the bid is re-submitted
- Expired - The request has reached the deadline and has expired, you are no longer able to submit a bid