Let's work through what happens if you made a mistake on a bid and want to change the values. First off, don't panic, you can update bids until:
- The request deadline has passes
- The request is closed
- The request is awarded
If you need to make an update you will need to Retract Proposal and then Re-submit to Buyer once your changes have been made. If you do not re-submit, the buyer will only see that your bid was retracted.
Retracting a Bid
1) From the request dashboard click on the title of the request that you would like to retract
2) Click on the Retract Proposal button on the far right side of the screen
3) Enter a reason for retracting the bid
4) The page will refresh with a new status of Retracted in the top left corner. The values will once again be editable. Update your bid and resubmit by clicking on the Re-Submit To Buyer button on the request.
5) The bid will now go over to the buyer as a new bid