What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
It can be difficult to navigate through the meanings for the different views available in SourceDay's Invoice Automation product. The Awaiting Receipt tab just means that the invoices are waiting for a receipt. In other words, it means that your receiving department has either not received the full order or not updated that the order has been received in your ERP. The number next to awaiting receipt is how many lines appear on the tab.
Understanding the View
This tab is basically a waiting area while you are waiting for the items to be received into your ERP. Since this is a core part of the 3 way matching, items cannot be moved from this tab until the items are received. However, there are a lot of actions you can take on this page including: adding reminders and notes to the invoices, download invoices you are waiting on, and updating the invoice. Keep reading to see all of the available actions.
What Can I Do?
Download - Downloads all of the invoices that you have selected
- Show Me How - Downloading Invoices from Views
Edit - Allows you to edit the invoices available in this view
- Show Me How - Edit Additional Charges for an Invoice Action from Views
- Show Me How - Edit Price and Quantity for an Invoice Action from Views
Add a Note - Allows you to add a note to the record
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice Action from Views
Set Reminder - Reminds you about an invoice in order to help you to keep an eye on important invoices
Void -Voids an invoice that is no longer needed so that a corrected invoice can be uploaded
- Show Me How - Void Invoice Action from Views
View File - Views the invoice and the upload time and date
- Show Me How - View File Action from Views
History - Views the invoice or order line history from the moment it syncs into the platform until the invoice is paid
- Show Me How - View History for an Invoice Action from Views
Reupload - Uploads a new version of an invoice
- Show Me How - Reupload Invoice Action from Views
Upload File - Uploads documents to attach to invoice record
- Show Me How - Upload File to Invoice Action from Views
Sync PO and Recheck - Instantly resyncs the PO or receipt data from the ERP to SourceDay
- Show Me How - Force Sync PO & Recheck for Invoice Action from Views
Notify Buyer - Allows the Accountant to notify the buyer when there is a discrepancy between the PO and the invoice
- Show Me How - Using the Notify Buyer Action in Views
Voucher - Initiates the vouchering process into the ERP
- Show Me How - Voucher Invoice Action from Views