What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Matched invoices not surprisingly are the ones where all the data matches. Invoices with data that aligns with the purchase order and receipt will be marked as matched and appear under your Matched tab. Unit cost and total cost are reviewed and must completely match.
Understanding the View
The matched tab is where all of your invoices that just work get sent. When they enter 3 way matching, they match perfectly and no changes need to be made. This is your easy tab.
What Can I Do?
Voucher - Initiates the vouchering process into the ERP
Download - Downloads all of the invoices that you have selected
- Show Me How - Downloading Invoices from Views
Edit - Allows you to edit the invoices available in this view
- Show Me How - Edit Additional Charges for an Invoice Action from Views
- Show Me How - Edit Price and Quantity for an Invoice Action from Views
Void -Voids an invoice that is no longer needed so that a corrected invoice can be uploaded
- Show Me How - Void Invoice Action from Views
View File - Views the invoice and the upload time and date
- Show Me How - View File Action from Views
History - Views the invoice or order line history from the moment it syncs into AP until the invoice is paid
- Show Me How - View History for an Invoice Action from Views
Reupload - Uploads a new version of an invoice
- Show Me How - Reupload Invoice Action from Views
Upload File - Uploads documents to attach to invoice record
- Show Me How - Upload File to Invoice Action from Views
Add a Note - Allows you to add a note to the record
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice Action from Views