Updates Coming Soon!
Source Day is getting a new look with a new and improved interface. Keep reading for sneak peaks on the new action menus.
What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Matched invoices not surprisingly are the ones where all the data matches. Invoices with data that aligns with the purchase order and receipt will be marked as matched and appear under your Matched tab. Unit cost and total cost are reviewed and must completely match.
Soon, the 'Matched' tab will appear alongside all other invoice statuses.
Understanding the View
The matched tab is where all of your invoices that just work get sent. When they enter 3 way matching, they match perfectly and no changes need to be made. This is your easy tab.
What Can I Do?
Void -Voids an invoice that is no longer needed so that a corrected invoice can be uploaded
- Show Me How - Void Invoice Action from Views
Upload Attachment - Uploads documents to attach to invoice record
- Show Me How - Upload File to Invoice Action from Views
Reupload Invoice - Uploads a new version of an invoice
- Show Me How - Reupload Invoice Action from Views
Voucher - Initiates the vouchering process into the ERP
Mark Invoice as Vouchered - Allows you to move the invoice to the vouchered view if the invoice is actually in a vouchered status in your ERP system
- Show Me How - Mark as Vouchered Action
Edit - Allows you to edit the invoices available in this view
- Show Me How - Edit Additional Charges for an Invoice Action from Views
- Show Me How - Edit Price and Quantity for an Invoice Action from Views
Add a Note - Allows you to add a note to the record
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice Action from Views
View/Download Files - Downloads all of the invoices that you have selected
- Show Me How - Downloading Invoices from Views
History - Views the invoice or order line history from the moment it syncs into the platform until the invoice is paid
- Show Me How - View History for an Invoice Action from Views
Soon, the History view will be moving to the right side of the table.