**Changes Coming Soon**
For a sneak peek check out our interactive walk through by clicking here.
What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
We want to make sure that invoices are be vouchered for the correct amount. If an invoice is appearing in this tab, it means that costs aren't quite lining up based on the information we have. The number next to mismatched is how many invoices appear on the tab.
Understanding the Mismatched Tab
Invoices with cost data that is misaligned with the purchase order will be marked as mismatched and appear under your Mismatched Tab. As part of the 3-way matching process unit cost and extended line amount (Line Total) on the invoice is compared against the PO. If the unit cost and/or extended line amount (Line Total) on invoice does not match to the PO on any of the lines, the whole invoice is marked as mismatched. We also want to mention, that if any lines are marked as mismatched and qty on the invoice lines has not been received in full, these invoices would actually go to Mismatched first, then to the Awaiting Receipt.
What Can I Do?
Voucher - Initiates the vouchering process into the ERP
Download - Downloads all of the invoices that you have selected
- Show Me How - Downloading Invoices
Edit - Allows you to edit the invoices available in this tab
- Show Me How - Edit Additional Charges for an Invoice Action
- Show Me How - Edit Price and Quantity for an Invoice Action
Add a Note - Allows you to add a note to the record
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice Action
Void - Voids an invoice that is no longer needed so that a corrected invoice can be uploaded
- Show Me How - Void Invoice Action
View File - Views the invoice and the upload time and date
- Show Me How - View File Action
History - Views the invoice or order line history from the moment it syncs into the platform until the invoice is paid
- Show Me How - View History for an Invoice Action
Reupload - Uploads a new version of an invoice
- Show Me How - Reupload Invoice Action
Mark as Vouchered - Allows you to move the invoice to the Vouchered status
- Show Me How - Mark as Vouchered Action
Upload File - Uploads documents to attach to invoice record
- Show Me How - Upload File to Invoice Action
Sync PO and Recheck - Instantly re-syncs the PO or receipt data from the ERP to SourceDay
- Show Me How - Force Sync PO & Recheck for Invoice Action
Notify Buyer - Allows the Accountant to notify the buyer when there is a discrepancy between the PO and the invoice
- Show Me How - Using the Notify Buyer Action