What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
We want to make sure that invoices are be vouchered for the correct amount. If an invoice is appearing in this tab, it means that things aren't quite lining up based on the information we have. The number next to mismatched is how many lines appear on the tab.
Understanding the View
The mismatched tab lets us see orders where the 3 way matching is not quite lining up. Invoices with cost data that is misaligned with the purchase order will be marked as mismatched and appear under your Mismatched view. Unit cost and extended line amount (Line Total) on the invoice is compared against the PO. If the unit cost and/or extended line amount (Line Total) on invoice does not match to the PO on any of the lines, the whole invoice is marked as mismatched. We also want to mention, that if any lines are marked as mismatched and qty on the invoice lines has not been received in full, these invoices would actually go to Mismatched first, then to the Awaiting Receipt.
What Can I Do?
Voucher - Initiates the vouchering process into the ERP
Download - Downloads all of the invoices that you have selected
- Show Me How - Downloading Invoices from Views
Edit - Allows you to edit the invoices available in this view
- Show Me How - Edit Additional Charges for an Invoice Action from Views
- Show Me How - Edit Price and Quantity for an Invoice Action from Views
Add a Note - Allows you to add a note to the record
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice Action from Views
Set Reminder - Reminds you about an invoice in order to help you to keep an eye on important invoices
Void - Voids an invoice that is no longer needed so that a corrected invoice can be uploaded
- Show Me How - Void Invoice Action from Views
View File - Views the invoice and the upload time and date
- Show Me How - View File Action from Views
History - Views the invoice or order line history from the moment it syncs into AP until the invoice is paid
- Show Me How - View History for an Invoice Action from Views
Reupload - Uploads a new version of an invoice
- Show Me How - Reupload Invoice Action from Views
Mark as Vouchered - Allows you to move the invoice to the Vouchered status
- Show Me How - Mark as Vouchered Action from Views
Upload File - Uploads documents to attach to invoice record
- Show Me How - Upload File to Invoice Action from Views
Sync PO and Recheck - Instantly re-syncs the PO or receipt data from the ERP to SourceDay
- Show Me How - Force Sync PO & Recheck for Invoice Action from Views
Notify Buyer - Allows the Accountant to notify the buyer when there is a discrepancy between the PO and the invoice
- Show Me How - Using the Notify Buyer Action in Views