What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The Download action gives accountants the ability to download copies of invoices directly out of the Invoice Automation platform. You can download an individual invoice or download multiple invoices at a time. This enables you to be able to pull any invoice loaded into SourceDay (drag and drop or emailed in) and the option is available from all views.
How Do I Do It?
1) Check the boxes next to each invoice you would like to download
2) Click the green lightning bolt Actions dropdown
3) Select Download
Individual invoices will download as a PDF file. Multiple invoices will download as a ZIP file.
Here's a sneak peak of changes coming soon to Invoice Automation. The download file action will be changing to allow users to easily download or view multiple invoices.
1. From any tab select the invoice by clicking on the open box. This will open an Action Menu. Note you can select ALL the invoices in the tab by clicking on the open box in the header line. You can also select multiple invoices to perform this action in bulk!
2. From the Action Menu select View Invoice File (from Pending Processing & Needs Review Tabs) OR View/Download Files (from all other tabs).
3. Depending on which tab you are working on the next window that opens will look differently.
From Pending Processing or Needs Review tab, click on the file name to open the file in another tab and download from there.
From all other tabs, a summary window will open. Within this window you can navigate between invoices using the navigation area on the left. You can expand or collapse the summary information using the arrows next to the invoice number or the Collapse All/Expand All button on the right. To download click on the green Download button on the bottom right.