What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
Keeping track of documents related to an existing invoice can be tricky. The Upload File action allows you, the accountant, to add reference documents and Non-PO files to an invoice record.
- Available for: All Tabs except the Pending Processing and Needs Review Tabs
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the blue lightning bolt dropdown on the invoice line
2) Select Upload File
3) Click the box to upload from your computer or drag and drop your files into the files area to upload the files
4) Click the Done button
Here's a sneak peak of changes coming soon to Invoice Automation. The Upload File action will be changing to allow users to easily attach files to multiple invoices.
1. From any tab select the invoice by clicking on the open box. This will open an Action Menu. Note you can select ALL the invoices in the tab by clicking on the open box in the header line. You can also select multiple invoices to perform this action in bulk!
2. From the Action Menu select Upload Attachment.
3. In the next window that opens follow the instructions to attach documents to the invoices selected. You can also easily navigate between selected invoices using the navigation area on the left. You can expand or collapse the summary information using the arrows next to the invoice number or the Collapse All/Expand All button on the right. Click the green Upload Attachment to submit.
Understanding The Awaiting Receipt Tab
Understanding The Mismatched Tab