What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The non PO invoices tab will hold all of your indirect spend, or non PO invoices. Invoices processed through this method will remain on this tab even after they have been sent to your ERP.
In this section we will walk you through the options available both before a non PO has been sent to your ERP and after. Here is a quick visual of the process from start to finish, the PO will enter this tab as soon as processing is completed.
NOTE: This is new functionality and we will be continuing to update the list of ERPs that can use this functionality as well as enhancements to this functionality as we build out this offering (see listing of ERPs using this functionality in the section below called "Spotlighting New Functionality"). If you are interested in starting to use this functionality, please either enter a ticket or email email@example.com.
Understanding the View
Non PO Invoices that have been uploaded and their data extracted will appear under the Non PO Invoices tab. These invoices will need to be completed and paid in your ERP. Once the status of "Submitted to ERP" appears, all non PO invoice work for that item in SourceDay is completed. Depending on how your ERP is configured, you may need to take additional actions for the invoice to be paid and posted for your supplier - these statuses will not update in SourceDay.
What Can I Do?
Add a Note - Allows you to add a note to the record
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice Action from Views
View File - Views the invoice and the upload time and date
- Show Me How - View File Action from Views
History - Shows the history for that PO line
- Show Me How - History Action from Non PO View
Submit - Send the invoice to the ERP, changes cannot be made after an invoice is successfully submitted
Edit - Allows you to edit the invoice prior to submitting it to the ERP
- Show Me How - Editing a Non PO Invoice in SourceDay
Delete - Deletes the invoice from the AP platform
- Show Me How - Deleting Invoice Action from Views
After a non PO invoice is submitted and has a status of "Submitted to ERP" you will no longer be able to:
- Getting Started with Accounts Payable Non PO Invoices
- How Do I Upload Non PO Invoices
- How Do I Set Up Suppliers or Buyers to Email In Non PO Invoices
- Completing a Non PO Invoice in SourceDay and Submitting it to Your ERP
Spotlighting New Functionality
- Non PO functionality is currently available for the Visual, Netsuite, and Syteline ERPs. Since this is newly launched functionality, if you are interested in starting to use this functionality, please either click here to enter a ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This functionality is coming soon for Epicore (On-Prem and Cloud)
- Other ERPs will be added over time, but these will be the first launched to our customers