What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Non PO invoices tab will hold all of your indirect spend, or Non PO invoices. Invoices processed through this method remain on this tab even after they have been sent to your ERP. These invoices will be associated with a status indicating what actions need to be taken on the invoice.
In this section we will walk you through the options available both before a Non PO has been sent to your ERP and after. Here is a quick visual of the process from start to finish, the PO will enter this tab as soon as processing is completed.
NOTE: This is new functionality and we will be continuing to update the list of ERPs that can use this functionality as well as enhancements to this functionality as we build out this offering (see listing of ERPs using this functionality in the section below called "Spotlighting New Functionality"). If you are interested in starting to use this functionality, please either enter a ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understanding the Non PO Invoice Tab
Non PO Invoices that have been uploaded and their data extracted will appear under the Non PO Invoices tab. These invoices will need to be completed and paid in your ERP. Once the status of "Submitted to ERP" appears, all non PO invoice work for that item in SourceDay is completed. Depending on how your ERP is configured, you may need to take additional actions for the invoice to be paid and posted for your supplier - these statuses will not update in SourceDay.
What Can I Do?
Coming Soon: To take actions on Non PO Invoices, check the box(es) by the invoices. Available actions will be listed on the fly-out Action Menu. Actions that are greyed out are not available on all the selected invoices.
Filter by Invoice Status - Allows you to filter your results to only show the invoices in specific statuses. Users can also sort by status by clicking on the up/down arrows in the header row.
- Show Me How - Filter Non PO Invoices by Status
Search Where I'm the Approver - Allows you to filter to show only invoices where you are, or were, the approver
- Show Me How -Filter Invoices to Show the Ones I Need to Approve
Update or Edit - Allows you to edit the invoice prior to submitting it to the ERP
- Show Me How - Editing a Non PO Invoice in SourceDay
View/Download Files - Views the invoice and the upload time and date
- Show Me How - View File Action
Add Note - Allows you to add a note to the Invoice
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice
Void Non PO Invoice - Allows users to void the invoice
- Show Me How - Void Non PO Invoice
Cancel Approval Process - Recalls the invoice from the Approval Group
- Show Me How - Cancel Approval Process
Review Non PO Invoices - Allows approval users to review and approve Non PO Invoices
- Show Me How - Review Non PO Invoices
Coming Soon History - Shows the history for that PO line
- Show Me How - History Action
View Non PO Invoices - Gives users access to the assigned details (Payment Terms, etc).
Submit - Send the invoice to the ERP, changes cannot be made after an invoice is successfully submitted
- Getting Started with Non PO Invoices
- How Do I Upload Non PO Invoices
- How Do I Set Up Suppliers or Buyers to Email In Non PO Invoices
- Completing a Non PO Invoice in SourceDay and Submitting it to Your ERP
Spotlighting New Functionality
- Non PO functionality is currently available for Syteline, Epicor (Cloud/OnPrem), Netsuite, Visual (Standard and Global Financials)
- Other ERPs will be added over time