What Are We Trying To Accomplish?
Flags are used help users quickly identify important information about an invoice or invoice line before vouchering.
Please note that any invoices with the Possible Over Invoice flag will not automatically voucher if auto voucher is turned on for that supplier.
The user can still take the voucher action on the tab, however we recommend to verify invoices with this flag against your ERP system so that you do not unintentionally voucher for more than what was received and/or create a duplicate voucher.
Where Can I See It?
These will appear in the "Flags" column. Click on the "?" next to the flags column title to see the key for all Flags in use.
Possible Over Invoice
- This icon represents an invoice that may have been duplicated. One or more of the lines on this invoice has a quantity that exists within SourceDay on another invoice. Proceed to voucher after additional research on the invoice.
- This flag may also represent an invoice or invoice line where the cost on the invoice is greater than the cost on the PO.
- Invoices with this flag will not auto-voucher. Uses can manually voucher using the Voucher Action from the Action Menu.
This invoice was vouchered outside of SourceDay.
- After the invoice was loaded and matched within SourceDay, the Vouchered Quantity on the PO was updated within the ERP in such that it appears that the invoice may have actually been manually vouchered outside of SourceDay. Double check within your ERP and then use the "Mark Invoice as Vouchered" from the Action Menu to move this invoice to your Vouchered Tab.
Template Does Not Match PO Supplier
- SourceDay flags invoices when the Vendor listed on the invoice does not have an enabled invoice template. If an invoice is flagged with this warning, the invoice will not auto-voucher; so that the Accounts Payable clerk can give this invoice a review prior to submitting the invoice to their respective ERP for vouchering.
- Request a new template by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoice summary charges are greater than the maximum configured value.
- This flag indicates that summary charge exceeds the limits set under auto-vouchering. The invoice is still voucherable using the Action Menu within SourceDay. Admins for Invoice Automation can set rules for Auto-Vouchering under Company Settings (see image below).
The invoice has an alert.
SourceDay Invoice Automation currently has four alerts that use this icon:
- Tax present on a tax exempt invoice - appears when the PO is marked as “Tax Exempt” and a charge for tax is found on the invoice.
- Fee or discount does not have an associated GL Code - alerts the user that a value was captured for an Invoice Summary Charge that does not have an associated GL code.
- Mismatch between voucher and gross totals - this message displays when the difference between Voucher Total and Gross Total on the invoice are outside of the threshold defined by the Admin under Company Settings (see image below).
- Mismatch between material cost and net total - this message displays when the difference between Material Cost on the PO and Net Total on the invoice are outside of the threshold defined by the Admin under Company Settings (see image below).