What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Auto-Vouching allows you to set up automation that moves matched invoices (the ones where 3 way matching works perfectly). Auto-Vouchering Rules allows you, as the accountant, to enable and disable rules for when the platform will auto-voucher invoices that fall into the Matched status and tab. You can decide exactly how many days before the end of the month and the time that you want to turn off auto-vouchering for invoices.
How Do I Do It?
You can access instructions on enable auto-vouchering for your supplier here Enable Auto Vouchering
Access Matching Rules
1) Click on your name dropdown in the upper right-hand corner
2) Click Account Settings
Additional Charges Exists
If the Additional Charges Exist checkbox is checked, then the invoice will not be included in the Auto-Voucher workflow. The invoice will remain on the Matched tab until it is manually vouchered.
Template Not Enabled for Supplier
By selecting this box, invoices that are flagged with “Template does not match PO supplier" will not auto-voucher.
Turn Off Auto-Vouchering Every Month
Set the days and time for your auto-vouchering rules. You can decide exactly how many days before the end of the month and the time that you want to turn off auto-vouchering for matched invoices.
Number of days before the end of the month
- Type in the number of days you want to stop auto-vouchering before the last day of the month
- This value will need to be in number format
At what time
- Select the time you want auto-vouchering to stop on the first day you select from the first field
- Example - If you set 5 days before the end of the month and the month is May and you set the time for 8:00 AM then we would turn off auto-vouchering at 8:00 AM on May 27th
For how many days after
- Type in how many days you want auto-vouchering to continue to be disabled
- The number of days should be the same or higher than the number of days in the first field
- This number of days will determine when auto-vouchering will resume
Click the Save button to save your settings