What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Once you have enabled Auto-Vouching at the supplier level you can now start setting up a few rules. Auto-Vouchering Rules allows you, as the accountant, to enable and disable rules for when the platform will auto-voucher invoices that fall into the Matched status and tab.
You can access instructions on enable auto-vouchering for your supplier here Enable Auto Vouchering.
How Do I Do It?
Access Matching Rules
1) Click on your name dropdown in the upper right-hand corner
2) Click Account Settings
Do Not Voucher if Template Not Enabled for Supplier
By selecting this box, invoices that are flagged with “Template does not match PO supplier" will not auto-voucher.
Do Not Voucher if Additional Charges Are Greater or Equal to...
If this is enable SourceDay will not auto-voucher an invoice that falls within the threshold entered in the Additional Charges Limit box. The invoice will remain on the Matched tab until it is manually vouchered.
Turn Off Auto-Vouchering Every Month
Set the days and time for your auto-vouchering rules. You can decide exactly how many days before the end of the month and the time that you want to turn off auto-vouchering for matched invoices.
Number of days before the end of the month
- Type in the number of days you want to stop auto-vouchering before the last day of the month
- This value will need to be in number format
- Example - If you were setting this for the month of May and you wanted the date to be May 27th, you would put the days as 5.
At what time
- Select the time you want auto-vouchering to stop on the first day you select from the first field
- Example - The time is at your discretion, however in our example we used 1:00 PM
For how many days after
- Type in how many days total you want auto-vouchering disabled for
- The number of days should be higher than the number of days in the first field
- This number of days will determine when auto-vouchering will resume
- Example - In the May example, if you set the days in the second field to 6 days then the system would resume (re-enable) auto-vouchering at 1:00 PM on June 1st
EXAMPLE: Per the example below, auto-vouchering would be disabled on May 27th at 1:00PM and would resume on June 1st at 1:00PM.
Click the Save button to save your settings