What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
It can be helpful to be able to easily identify whether a vendor or supplier is active or not within SourceDay. This can help to quickly see which vendors need to be onboarded, or which suppliers you may need to use traditional methods for when working on a Purchase Order.
How Do I Do It?
On the PO Dashboards you will see a filter that says "All Vendors" by default. You can also set this to show you "All SourceDay Vendors" and "Non-SourceDay Vendors".
- All Vendors - This option will display all suppliers and PO's syncing from your ERP
- All SourceDay Vendors - All onboarded, active vendors
- Non-SourceDay Vendors - Vendors that are not onboarded or not active
This will visually show up on the page as:
- Name in green - If the supplier is onboarded and have access to SourceDay
- Name in blue - If the supplier has not onboarded, but have active POs in your ERP
- In this case buyers can see the POs, and mark the PO as hot, but no notifications will be sent to the suppliers