What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Voucher Exceptions tab is a safeguard to make sure that invoices are not "lost" between SourceDay and your ERP. In this instance, you have attempted to voucher invoice(s) in SourceDay, however we did not receive confirmation from your ERP that invoice was vouchered successfully.
Understanding the View
Voucher Exceptions will display invoices where an attempt was made to voucher the invoice and a confirmation request was sent to the ERP to validate that the voucher was created correctly. However, if this process fails the invoice will then go to the Voucher Exceptions tab. We recommend verifying in your ERP system if a voucher has already been created for the invoice(s) before you proceed with any of the below actions
What Can I Do?
1) Check your ERP to confirm that the voucher was created successfully and everything looks correct
2) If the voucher was created successfully, take the Mark As Vouchered action on the invoice
3) If the voucher was not created successfully, take the Re-Voucher action to attempt to voucher
4) If all of the PO line(s) on the invoice have already been vouchered in full, we recommend you take the Void action on the invoice
Re-Voucher - Initiates the vouchering process on the invoice(s) again
- Show Me How - Re-Voucher Invoice Action from Views
Download - Downloads all of the invoices that you have selected
- Show Me How - Downloading Invoices from Views
Void -Voids an invoice that is no longer needed so that a corrected invoice can be uploaded
- Show Me How - Void Invoice Action from Views
View File - Views the invoice and the upload time and date
- Show Me How - View File Action from Views
History - Views the invoice or order line history from the moment it syncs into the platform until the invoice is paid
- Show Me How - View History for an Invoice Action from Views
Upload File - Uploads documents to attach to invoice record
- Show Me How - Upload File to Invoice Action from Views
Add a Note - Allows you to add a note to the record
- Show Me How - Add Note to Invoice Action from Views