What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The SourceDay AP product allows you, the accountant, to add additional billing contacts to a supplier company. This enables you to provide specialized email addresses for email delivery for multiple supplier contacts within a supplier company.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click on the "Suppliers" tab at the top of the page
2) Ensure that you select the supplier instance that has a template created. It will have a green check mark in the column named "Invoice Template"
3) Click the blue lightning bolt dropdown next to the supplier’s name
4) Select Add Billing Contact
4) Enter your billing contact’s information
- First Name
- Last Name
5) Ensure you have selected the check box next to "Allowed" under Email Invoice Delivery
6) Click the Submit button when done to add the contact
7) If you have more than one billing contact to add to your supplier record:
- Select Add Billing Contact
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Email and click Submit
- Select Add Billing Contact again
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Email for the second billing contact and click Submit
Note: You will only be able to see all billing contacts when you select the Edit Supplier action. The Suppliers screen will only list the first contact you added.