What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Export functionality gives buyers and suppliers the ability to pull a PO data directly out of SourceDay into either a PDF or an excel file. PO data can be pulled from any tab in the Purchase Orders section and can be filtered by your current search criteria. The exported file will display data in the current column order and sort from your main dashboard.
How Do I Do It?
1) Navigate to the Purchase Orders section at the top of your screen, then navigate to the tab that you would like to export the data from.
2) Select the tab you would like to generate an export from and then select the Export button (underneath needs help). You can also apply any level of filters or searches to customize your export.
3) Your report will generate in the background
4) Click the Reports module at the top of the page when your report is finished. The red dot will indicate how many reports are currently ready to be viewed.
5) The export will be available for download or deletion under Generated Reports.