What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Once you have marked an order as shipped in SourceDay, you have the option to update the shipping information if it has changed or was incorrectly inputted. Editable shipping fields will vary by Buyer Company. If a field is uneditable you can select Unship from the Shipments Dashboard and re-enter the correct shipping information by re-doing the "Shipped" Action.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click on the Shipments module at the top of the platform
2) Select the shipment line(s) that you would like to Edit. Shipment Lines for the same Buyer Company can be edited in bulk.
3) As soon as you select a line the Choose an Action menu will pop out. Select Edit Shipment.
4) Edit shipment information under Shipment Header Options. Details provided here apply to all selected lines. The editable & required information under the Shipment Header Options may vary by Buyer Company. Fields that are not editable will be blocked and appear in dark grey.
5) Scroll down to edit the shipping information per shipment line. This information only applies to the specific shipment line.
In the example below you can see that some fields are not editable and have been greyed out. If you need to edit this information then you would need to use the Unshipped action from the PO Dashboard.
6) When you are finished making edits be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom and click the "save" button to submit your shipment edits.
Marking Orders as Shipped for Tasks or on the PO Dashboard
Understanding the Shipments Dashboard
How to Edit Shipping Information - you are here