Imports is a time saving functionality that allows you, as the supplier, to make bulk updates to your purchase orders. This feature can be used for many of the common actions that you would have previously completed line by line.
IMPORTANT - If you used this functionality prior to Dec 15, 2021, you will need to update your import file template.
The Import functionality allows you to:
- Acknowledge multiple order lines at once
- Update multiple POs, lines, and releases at one time
- Add shipment information for multiple PO lines at the same time
Let's Get Started Importing!
Once you see the action in process, you should be able to efficiently make changes to multiple rows using your template. Each of these sections should take you 5 minutes or less to walk through.
- Creating your template
- Exporting your data
- Adding your changes to the template file
- Uploading the template and mapping the fields
- Testing the upload
- Processing the file
- Resetting your values
Let's Get Started! - Getting Started With Supplier Imports in PO - Creating Your Template
See this in Action! To watch a live demo of these feature click here.