What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Shipments Dashboard enables Buyers and Suppliers to view and track all shipped orders in one place. Only orders that have been marked as shipped by your Suppliers in SourceDay will appear on the Shipments Dashboard.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click on the Shipments module at the top of your platform screen
2) In the Shipments Dashboard, you can review all details provided for each shipment line. Each column can be used to sort the dashboard in ascending or descending order using the up/down arrows next to the column name. Use Manage Columns to adjust the order and columns displayed.
3) You can filter the Dashboard by shipment status
- Shipped - Shipments that have an open PO & an open shipment
- Completed - Shipments where the PO has been moved to a final status in the Buyer Company's ERP
- Ready to Ship - Shipments with basic shipping details entered by the supplier (enabled by Buyer Company)
- Unshipped - Shipments updated by the supplier as unshipped
- All - This filter will display both active and inactive shipments
4) Tracking data will be visible only if the Supplier shipped using one of the carriers that integrates with the third party, AfterShip
Understanding the Shipments Dashboard - you are here