Now that you have created the file to upload with your updates, we're going to make sure that the values between your template and the SourceDay fields map correctly. Think of it as a last security check to make sure that we are updating the correct information to the correct place. Don't worry about pressing any buttons, no updates will be made until you choose to process the file.
Uploading the Template
- Click on the dropdown next to your name again, and choose "Imports"
- Now, under "Select File", click on "Choose File". This allows you to select a file from your computer to load. Choose the template file that we have been working with.
- Click on "Upload"
- You will now see a list of fields to map - you will see a success message in green "File was successfully updated. Please map the attribute properly."
Mapping the Fields
- You will see red * next to required fields - make sure that your template file has values in these fields. These headers must be mapped even if you will not be providing an update to all columns on your import.
- The field name is pulled from your template spreadsheet, the choice you are selecting is the column value from SourceDay. Go down through the list mapping each value from the template spreadsheet to the value in the dropdown. (If in doubt, go look at the live data to ensure a correct match)
- Click "Save". You will see a success message "Headers Mapped" at the top of the screen - hit "Back" (on the page under "New User Import", not the browser back button).
- If you need to make additional changes, you can click on "Edit/Map Column Headers" at the top of the page and make any changes needed.