Sometimes you may want to reset the values that you just set. Some reasons for this may be that you want to change the template due to new required fields, you may want to clean up the area and not see old files. Whatever your motives, here are some common reset options.
Deleting Old Files
- Choose the dropdown arrow next to your name and choose "Imports"
- Then, next to the import file that you want to delete, click on the "Delete" button
NOTE: If you choose to delete the file, we cannot undo it, even if you ask nicely. Make sure that you are only deleting if you really mean it.
Reset Your Headers
- Click the dropdown arrow next to your name and choose "Imports"
- Then, at the top of the page, choose "Reset Headers" this will remove all current mapping. Again, there is no undo on this one, so be really sure that you want to un-map the items
- You will see a success message "Headers Reset. Upload a new one to map again."
That's it. That's all there is to importing. We would love to hear your feedback as we want to make these trainings as useful as possible. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you were working on the Getting Started Series for Supplier Imports.