What Are We Trying to Accomplish
Advanced Search enables Buyers and Suppliers to utilize multiple shipment fields and data points to produce customized search results. You will be able to select from standard SourceDay fields as well as any customized fields added and enabled during integration.
Note: The results of your Advanced Search will be saved. Unless you clear the search, each time you open SourceDay, the results of the advanced search will be displayed. Be sure to clear your search parameters from the Advanced Search menu if this is not your preference.
How Do I Do It?
Searching for Items
1) Click the Advanced Search button on the right side of the screen next to the Export button
2) Once you click the button, the Advanced Search screen will pop out on the left side
3) Click in the box below Add Column to view the dropdown list of searchable fields
4) Click on the field name to add the field to your search criteria
5) Selected field names will appear in the Add Column box once they have been added
- Click the x next to the field name to remove that field from your search
6) After inputting your search criteria, click the Submit button
How Can I Tell if a Search Is In Place?
The red circle will indicate how many columns you are currently searching by
Clearing a Search
Click the Clear link in the Advanced Search screen to clear your current search criteria